FLIMfit v5.0.306 Jun 2017
We are pleased to announce the release of version 5.0.3 of the open-source Fluorescence Lifetime fitting and visualisation tool FLIMfit, providing a number of new features and performance enhancements. Download version 5.0.3 here.
A guide to using FLIMfit for analysing multiphoton FLIM data with tutorial videos is available in a recent paper, Conway, JRW, Warren, SC & Timpson, P, Context-dependent intravital imaging of therapeutic response using intramolecular FRET biosensors, Methods (2017).
- New segmentation manager with new freehand tool options and improved performance
- Estimate IRF from a mono-exponential reference using an exponentially modified gaussian model. This can produce a high quality IRF for TCSPC detectors without secondary peaks or significant afterpulsing
- Add support for HydraHarp and TimeHarp data files
- Add support for data acquired during bidirectional scan
- Where possible determine repetition rate from data (currently ptu/pt3 files)
- Significantly improved loading times for some data formats
- Added option to display smoothed data in the decay tab. When off, this significantly reduces the time to switch between datasets. This option does not affect smoothing during data fitting.
- Improved performance selecting/deselecting images to fit
- Update to Bioformats 5.4
- Add option to plot weighted or unweighted values in plotter
- Visual enhacements to plotter
- Enable plotting by image number
- Allow setting default Gate Max value
- Improved support for older MacOS X versions (10.9.x)
- Allow t0 shift map estimation from any loaded dataset (rather than first only)
- Fix crash when fitting t0 and offset locally