FLIMfit v5.1.111 Jul 2018
We are pleased to announce the release of version 5.1.1 of the open-source Fluorescence Lifetime fitting and visualisation tool FLIMfit, providing a number of new features and performance enhancements. Download version 5.1.1 here.
Please note that this version of FLIMfit uses Maximum Likelihood fitting by default. This is the best choice for TCSPC datasets..
A guide to using FLIMfit for analysing multiphoton FLIM data with tutorial videos is available in a recent paper, Conway, JRW, Warren, SC & Timpson, P, Context-dependent intravital imaging of therapeutic response using intramolecular FRET biosensors, Methods (2017).
- New phasor-plot based segmentation allows, for example, gating out of tissue autofluorescence
- Load motion-corrected FLIM data from Galene
- Use Maximum Likelihood fitting by default
- Improved IRF estimation using photodiode model
- Load compressed B&H FIFO data with updated Bioformats
- Improve compatibility with LaVision .ome.tifs
- Save colourscale limits in exported image metadata
- Fix ability to load plain TIF stacks
- Fix regression in reference reconvolution